View Single Post
Old 12th July 2013, 18:07

Now it worked, i think the problem was related to that log entry that i showed that it was not possible to create user.... so no user no permission whatsoever....

O what i did.... here is the fixed header

<link href="./web/themes/default/css/styles.css" rel="stylesheet" media="screen" type="text/css" />
<link href="./web/themes/default/css/print.css" rel="stylesheet" media="print" type="text/css" />
<!--[if IE 9]><link href="./web/themes/default/css/iehacks.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" /><![endif]-->
<!--[if lte IE 8]><script type="text/javascript" src="./web/themes/default/js/html5shiv.js"></script><![endif]-->
<!--[if lte IE 7]><link href="themes/default/css/iehacks.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" /><![endif]-->
<link href="./web/themes/default/css/jquery-ui-1.8.16.custom.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
<link rel="shortcut icon" href="/themes/default/images/favicon.ico" />
<script type="text/javascript" src="./web/js/jquery-1.6.3.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="./web/js/jquery-ui-1.8.16.custom.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="./web/js/scrigo.js.php"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="./web/js/uni-form/uni-form.jquery.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="./web/js/jquery.ispconfigsearch.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="./web/js/jquery.tipsy.js"></script>

And after that set the proper chmod

BilboBaggins:/usr/local/ispconfig # chmod -R 755 ./interface
BilboBaggins:/usr/local/ispconfig # cd interface/
BilboBaggins:/usr/local/ispconfig/interface # chmod 777 cache/

Look the upload. I did not perform a full test but it seems is working....

The whole interface is working now, but there is no option to select, no information about the server nothing... i will try to install ispconfig again fixing the errors in log
Attached Images