Old 14th June 2006, 10:15

Default I think i have read all post in this forum

Yes falko, i think i have look the totality of forum

Add Mailfiltering to the Falko howto Postfix Guide
http://www.howtoforge.com/postfix_mailfilter

Virtual Users And Domains With Postfix, Courier And MySQL
http://www.howtoforge.com/virtual_po..._quota_courier

and more...

My old problem (resolve) is when i use mailfiltering (with transport of my domain to maildrop), i thinked lost the advantage of forwardings table.
Example :
Quote:
forwardings
+--------------------------+------------------------------------------+
| source | destination |
| all@example.com | lnoiseau@example.com,immobilia@example.com |
| test@example.com | lnoiseau@example.com |

transport
+-------------+-----------+
| domain | transport |
| example.com | maildrop |

users
+--------+----------------------+---------------+----------+----------------------------------+------+------+
| active | email | password | quota | maildir | uid | gid |
+--------+----------------------+---------------+----------+----------------------------------+------+------+
| yes | sjachym@example.com | FWvXS/iXuU6Nw | 10485760 | /home/vmail/example.com/sjachym | 5000 | 5000 |
| yes | lnoiseau@example.com | iXyUV7AAvxWPE | 10485760 | /home/vmail/example.com/lnoiseau | 5000 | 5000 |
| yes | test@example.com | BE2rooLJsSyOo | 10485760 | /home/vmail/example.com/test | 5000 | 5000 |
When i send mail to all@example.com, transport look priority on forwardings, and maildrop try to delivered mail to user : all who doesn't exist.
Jun 14 09:23:48 server1 postfix/pipe[32741]: 895FC3C002B: to=<all@example.com>, relay=maildrop, delay=0, status=deferred (temporary failure. Command output: /usr/local/maildrop/bin/maildrop: Invalid user specified. )

But i think it was "receive_override_options = no_address_mappings" that kill alias.
Now i'have comment :
content_filter = amavis:[127.0.0.1]:10024
receive_override_options = no_address_mappings
I have not yet retry with this options ON.

But my error is in maildrop when delivering message
Quote:
if ( /^Subject: SPAM/)
{
log "------------------------------------------------------------- Spam general. "
to "/home/vmail/example.com/lnoiseau/.spam" # Make this "cc" for copy or "to" to not send it to Inbox.
}
The message is dump in a mbox file instead of a maildir.
I need create Folder first from my Imap client for it's work. This is obligatory ?

Somebody can indicate me a mail serveur able to manage :
virtual users (mysql, ldap, ...) ,
optionnaly quota per user ,
virtuals domains ,
SMTP + imap + pop ,
antivirus (free) ,
antispam (free and definition file peer user) ,
mailfiltering
+
a webmail (multilanguage including FR) + (declaration mail spam for learning) + (vacation) + (administration of mail filters)
optionally a back office to adminstrate virtual users and virtual domains

Or help me to use Virtual Users And Domains With Postfix, Courier And MySQL with another MDA (Procmail...) without transport.

http://www.oav.net/vda/VIRTUAL_README.txt
The agent does not support user+foo address extensions, aliases or .forward files (use the virtual table instead), and therefore doesn't support file or program aliases. This choice was made to simplify and streamline the code (it allowed me to dispense with 70% of local's code - mostly the bits that are a security headache) - if you need this functionality, this agent isn't for you.

What the best file format ? mbox or maildir?

Last edited by immobilia; 14th June 2006 at 13:00. Reason: Modifiy conf