View Single Post
Old 11th May 2013, 17:32
HowtoForge Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkfish View Post
Hairy,

Sorry to hear you're still having issues with this. Clearly the (non-ISPConfig related!) issue I had wasn't the same problem.

I did not ever add in /usr/local/ispconfig to system PHP open_basedir. Mine currently looks like this on one machine (entry to /srv removed as that folder is completely empty on my install):-

Code:
[website_path]/web:[website_path]/private:[website_path]/tmp:/var/www/[website_domain]/web:/usr/share/php5:/usr/share/php:/tmp:/usr/share/phpmyadmin:/etc/phpmyadmin:/var/lib/phpmyadmin:/usr/share/php
On another machine with sites configured in different folder, config looks like this:-

Code:
[website_path]/web:[website_path]/private:[website_path]/tmp:/home/default/[website_domain]/web:/usr/share/php5:/usr/share/php:/tmp:/usr/share/phpmyadmin:/etc/phpmyadmin:/var/lib/phpmyadmin:/usr/share/php

Happy to compare configuration of your Centos 6.4 machine against three of my working ones, see if that assists you nail the issue?

(edited to add my php open_basedir config)
Thank you for your help.

I followed the guide, so my config line looks like your first config line using /var/www instead of /home.

It looks like your config line is the same as mine except the /srv part. That must not be the problem, if you didn't have to edit your config line to make the APS Installer work.

Still searching for the answer...
Sponsored Links