View Single Post
Old 4th April 2013, 10:56
HowtoForge Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by till View Post
The demo is not a ispconfig installation, so downloading any packages can not work of course as we disabled that. The demo is a modified version of the interface pages to give a impression how ispconfig lookslike when it is installed. It does not have a server part nor does it contain all scripts

I installed the latest ispconfig version on centos 6.3 and the aps installer works flawlessly. I used the vmware download of the perfect setup for this test, so it is a exact copy of the perfect setup guide without any modifications except of updating ispconfig to 3.0.5.2 first.
Thank you till.

The reason that i referred to the online demo is because the error was similar to mine.

Do you have any suggestions for troubleshooting this issue? I thank you for any suggestions.

I've tried enabling debug mode in the control panel and clicking the update packagelist button again, but there is nothing different in the log.

I have however noticed another error that occurs occasionally instead of the other error. I've clicked the button a hundred times now. Every once in a while i see this error:

2013-04-03 14:34 Error [INTERFACE]: APS crawler: No packages to read in
2013-04-03 14:34 Error [INTERFACE]: APS crawler: Unable to fetch vendors. Aborting

Thanks again