I submitted the post on the March 24th. I also subscribed before submitting the post because I really like ISPConfig. I expected to have a quicker answer as it's been over 10 days!.
This is the ISPConfig community forum and not the official ispconfig support. In a community forum, ispconfig users discuss things related to the software ispconfig in their free time and there is no gurarantee to get an answer at all like with all community forums. The ispconfig developers try to answer questions here if possible but we cant answer all posts and we encourage community members to help others like reseel did.
If you need urgent support or want to ensure that you get a answer form a ISPConfig developer, then please use the support system instead of asking the community: http://support.ispconfig.org
Weare really thankful that you became a subscriber here at howtoforge as the howtoforge subscription supports the development of ISPConfig and we would not be able to continue the development of new ISPConfig versions without that support. But the subscription is not a support plan for ISPConfig, what the subscription includes is described here: http://www.howtoforge.com/subscription
- Download the ISPConfig 3 Manual.
- Access the whole HowtoForge web site without any ads.
- Download the results of our tutorials as VMware images (where available) (a list of downloadable VMware images is available here: http://www.howtoforge.com/list-of-do...-vmware-images ).
- Download our tutorials as PDF files.
- View our tutorials as printer-friendly pages.
- You will be marked as a "HowtoForge Supporter" in your forum posts.
P- lus, you support the ISPConfig development.
Please contact us trough the ticket system at http://support.ispconfig.org
if you need a support plan for ISPConfig.