Originally Posted by vaio1
Thanks for your reply.
The name servers set in the ISPConfig is not the same in the /etc/resolv.conf
is it normal?
This is the result of the Curl:
# curl -d "test" https://api-3t.paypal.com/nvp -v
* About to connect() to api-3t.paypal.com port 443 (#0)
* Trying 18.104.22.168... Connection timed out
* Trying 22.214.171.124... Connection timed out
* Trying 126.96.36.199... Connection timed out
* Trying 188.8.131.52... Connection timed out
* couldn't connect to host
* Closing connection #0
curl: (7) couldn't connect to host
Hey I'm having the " Exact same issue with the exact sme reading from the 173.xxx ip address". Did you get it resolved?