Ok... I made the change. My deepest apologies. When I read the article, my interpretation of it is that if you have a problem on srvX you need to access https://srvX.com:8080
and make the adjustment there.
I've changed the problem ns2 to debug. I've left the every minute crontab uncommented. I also ran /usr/local/ispconfig/server/server.sh as root.
I notice two interesting things, one of which I commented on already in a previous post.
Unable to load the server configuration from database.
The other, on ISPConfig > Monitor > Overview, it shows (Debian Wheezy/Sid) ISPConfig 220.127.116.11 beside ns1. ns2 however does not have ~anything~ beside it's name.