View Single Post
Old 4th March 2013, 14:36

Quote:
Originally Posted by till View Post
Did you notice that we removed the group reading policy from the file? So apache can't read it even if the apache user belongs to the group ispconfig. Thats why you got a permission error when using mod_php.
Your removed the group permissions only from the config file, but not from the rest of the files that belong to ISPConfig.

Quote:
I said comparable and not faster. But as security does not seem to matter for you, feel free to use mod_php in future. We wont make the default ispconfig install less secure just because you dont like fastcgi.
Yes, I understood you, but you prefer being rethorical. Whatever...

I don't know how you figured out that secutiry is not important for me, moreover when you know nothing of me. You're quite audacious.

Quote:
You wont have to read them again, if you followed the during your initial install, then all required modules were there. ISPConfig is notifying you for missing modules that were not required for the beginning like php5-curls when you use the new aps installer.
Again, I've asked just for a little warning in the updater script that would let us know about important changes in ISPConfig that would affect my installation even if I followed the setup guides in the beginning.

Anyway, this thread started just as a possible bug report with a solution. Instead of being grateful, you're quarreling with me. How dissappointing... I'd rather stop here this thread.