After consume all reissues of first RapidSSL certificate, I managed to run a second RapidSSL certificate following these steps:
- Run self-signed SSL certificate (view supra).
- Generate RapidSSL CRT using our CSR and selecting Apache 2 option.
- Check match CRT&CSR and CRT&Key (for example, in http://sslchecker.com/matcher). You may have to wait a while (in my case, the first time CRT&CSR was OK but CRT&Key was KO) (after a while, both were well).
- In ISPConfig 3 Administration Panel, go to SSL tab, delete the self-signed CRT and paste the RapidSSL CRT in SSL Certificate field, select Save Certificate in SSL Action dropdown and click Save buttom.
I think the keys are:
- Select Apache 2 option in step 2.
- Wait for all match in step 3 before do step 4.