View Single Post
Old 4th March 2013, 11:23

Default Error "403 Forbidden" after updating to 3.0.5.1 - ¿possible bug?

Hi all. I've just updated one of my ISPConfig installations from 3.0.4.6 to 3.0.5.1. The process went smooth, but when I tried to access the control panel all I got was the error "403 Forbidden - You don’t have permission to access / on this server".

The /var/log/apache2/error.log showed the message "[error] client denied by server configuration: /etc/apache2/htdocs", so I went to review the control panel files and found in /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/ispconfig.vhost that the <IfModule mod_php5.c> block was commented out. I am using libmodphp5, so I needed that configuration. I uncommented the block, restarted Apache2 and then I got a blank page.

The /var/log/apache2/error.log showed another message: "[error] PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '../lib/config.inc.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /usr/local/ispconfig/interface/web/index.php on line 31". When I looked at that file, I found that the permissions were 700, while those of a backup file were 750. The new file and the backup were identical expect for the version number. I corrected the permissions and then I was able to access the control panel again.

Hope this info helps. Best regards.
Sponsored Links