Bugs in new release.
I made just upgrade from 3.0.5 RC2 to the final release, and I found a few errors.
1) Client can see the settings information:
Change user settings
2) Client can adjust the settings of the module from the list of "admin"
3) Logged in as administrator to the panel on the entrance to the "System> Users" and trying to log in as the user get the following information and impossible to log in as a user:
DB :: query (SELECT username, passwort sys_user FROM WHERE userid =) -> mysqli_query Something is wrong in your syntax next'' at line 1 # 0 db-> query (SELECT username, passwort sys_user FROM WHERE userid =) called at [/ usr / local / ispconfig / interface / lib / classes / db_mysql.inc.php: 158] # 1 db-> queryOneRecord (SELECT username, passwort sys_user FROM WHERE userid =) called at [/ usr / local / ispconfig / interface / web / admin / login_as.php: 64]
Do you want to login as user?
If you do so, you can \ 'go back \ "by clicking at logout.
4) In the "System> Packages", click on the update packages but did not get any list (not updated APS package installer)
5) If you turn on the mode of "maintenance mode" and the client wants to remember password is crushing the party if we set as default theme "ISPC-larry". Tested in IE 9