View Single Post
  #1  
Old 8th January 2013, 04:21
abdi abdi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 117
Thanks: 0
Thanked 10 Times in 6 Posts
Exclamation Subdomains and API

I have for a while been trying out the creation of sub-domains via API but I have noticed some inconsistencies which I should bring to your attention.

Having used the default sample code to create one, I noticed the following after execution:

1. ip_address is NULL
2. vhost_type is NULL
3. document_root is NULL
4. web_folder is NULL
5. hd_quota is 0
6. traffic_quota is -1

Please take note that in the real implementation ALL variables were provided. So either am missing out something or a problem with the code.

Please advice, and thanks

Code:
	$params = array(
			'server_id' => 1,
			'ip_address' => '*',
			'domain' => 'tsssssubt.int',
			'type' => 'vhostsubdomain',
			'parent_domain_id' => 1,
			'vhost_type' => 'name',
			'document_root' => '/web/dom',
			'system_user' => 'benutzer',
			'system_group' => 'gruppe',
			'hd_quota' => 100000,
			'traffic_quota' => "1000",
			'cgi' => 'y',
			'ssi' => 'y',
			'suexec' => 'y',
			'errordocs' => 1,
			'is_subdomainwww' => 1,
			'subdomain' => '',
			'php' => 'y',
			'ruby' => 'n',
			'redirect_type' => '',
			'redirect_path' => '',
			'ssl' => 'n',
			'ssl_state' => '',
			'ssl_locality' => '',
			'ssl_organisation' => '',
			'ssl_organisation_unit' => '',
			'ssl_country' => '',
			'ssl_domain' => '',
			'ssl_request' => '',
			'ssl_cert' => '',
			'ssl_bundle' => '',
			'ssl_action' => '',
			'stats_password' => '',
			'stats_type' => 'webalizer',
			'allow_override' => 'All',
			'apache_directives' => '',
			'php_open_basedir' => '/php',
			'custom_php_ini' => '',
			'backup_interval' => '',
			'backup_copies' => 1,
			'active' => 'y',
			'traffic_quota_lock' => 'n'
			);
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links