View Single Post
Old 6th January 2013, 11:33

Send a message via Skype™ to enzolarosa
Default possible bug? or problem of my server?

Hi all .. vincenzo 21 years I have used a couple of months ISPConfig .. I'm trying the 3.0.5 and I'm fine .. trovanto if it were not for a small problem .. after the upgrade (from 3.0.4 to 3.0.5) when I try to add a database from ISPConfig is not actually created in mysql server, however, is shown in the panel .. also subdomains are added to the panel but are not really created .. : (How can I solve .. then there is another problem with cronjob .. below the log ..

Code:
FATAL: Could not load /lib/modules/3.2.13-grsec-xxxx-grs-ipv6-64/modules.dep: No such file or directory
Failed to load mptctl

Error: (CLI:003) Specified controller does not exist.

FATAL: Could not load /lib/modules/3.2.13-grsec-xxxx-grs-ipv6-64/modules.dep: No such file or directory
Failed to load mptctl

Failed to load mptctl

Failed to load mptctl

Failed to load mptctl

Failed to load mptctl

Failed to load mptctl

Failed to load mptctl

Failed to load mptctl

Failed to load mptctl

Failed to load mptctl

Failed to load mptctl

Failed to load mptctl

Failed to load mptctl

Failed to load mptctl

Failed to load mptctl

Failed to load mptctl

Failed to load mptctl

Failed to load mptctl

Failed to load mptctl

Sponsored Links