View Single Post
Old 1st January 2013, 19:44
Super Moderator

Thanked 5,420 Times in 4,262 Posts

Quote:
Yes, but this method has many defects :
-It's take too many times to the admin and to the client maybe he needs to deploy its site NOW
As a internet service provider, you sell the domains to your customer so you will have to enter them anyway as you have to write your customers invoices etc.

Quote:
-It is the same thing because the admin dont necessarily know that it is the domain of this or this client ... unless if he looks at the whois or contact the customer which will take much more time
Ok,so you say a computer program like isponfig shall be able to read contracts and find the real ownerships and administrations rights for a domain when a human is not able to do this? As administrator, you sold the domain to the custiomer or he ordered the website for this domain on your hosting pagem so you know that he owns the domain.

Quote:
I think the problem can be resolved easily and without 1000 lines of code, simply by checking the domain name thanks to a Regex + SQL query and it is done ... like the vast majority of hosts !
Ok, please show me the regex that validates that the person which is in front of a computer monitor owns the domain name or is authorized by the domain owner of the domain to create is as website or email domain and I will implement it.