View Single Post
Old 27th December 2012, 22:54

Default how to build the perfect server for webhosting and flash media using red5 or another

I'm looking to build a server and i'm starting out with old amd 64 bit computer with 756 mb ram 4 40 gig hard drives will upgrade to sata later and will upgrade ram later when more funds are available I have already downloaded ubuntu 12.04 amd64 and the other versinon just in case. I attempted to build the server using ubuntu 12.04 lts webmin usermin virtualmin and red 5. had it installed but kind kept messing up and now i'm doing a fresh install. I want to be able to offer hosting with live streaming service. gonna start small of course. so i will want to limit the amount of users at first. I need to make it so members can upload videos and videos get processed in the background for hosting and forming a tv site any suggestions or how tos that involve ubuntu 12.04 lts 64bit and red 5 or free alternative zpanel x or free alternative because they closed repository till jan 1st for their new release ispconfig maybe? I also want to be able to auto generate new sites based of my .com name meanin mydotcom.com/them
I have my own static ip address and all need info
Sponsored Links