Thread: dns
View Single Post
Old 12th December 2012, 20:57

when i make restart my postfix a have this warmings
postconf: warning: /etc/postfix/master.cf: unused parameter: smtpd_bind_address=127.0.0.1
postconf: warning: /etc/postfix/master.cf: unused parameter: smtpd_bind_address=127.0.0.1
/usr/sbin/postconf: warning: /etc/postfix/master.cf: unused parameter: smtpd_bind_address=127.0.0.1
/usr/sbin/postconf: warning: /etc/postfix/master.cf: unused parameter: smtpd_bind_address=127.0.0.1
i configurate all ports in my router and server
i only can send an recive the mail of internal domain
if i send for mail for example to hotmail our yahoo
i do you say in last post with valid mail but donīt work
i recive this message
This is the mail system at host ola.no-ip.org.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.
and if i send the mail from xxx@ola.no-ip.org to 123@hotmail.com
i donīt recive the message and not send any error
For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

The mail system

<xxxxxx@hotmail.com>: host smtp.live.com[65.55.96.11] said: 530 5.7.0 Must
issue a STARTTLS command first (in reply to MAIL FROM command)
how i fix this problem

Last edited by Landi20; 12th December 2012 at 22:49.