1. We'are created many DBs in the ISPConfig (multiserver) on server mysql1.example.com.
2. In one night our server goes to die :-)
3. So we installed new DB server connected to ISPConfig master.
4. Now, we need to create again all empty DBs to ISPConfig (master). The same DBs what were on old (died) server.
5. After that, we can restore all dumps of DBs.
My question is a how to restore all DBs settings in the ISPConfig. It's same as creating new databases manualy in the ISP, but to other server. But databses are tooooo many.
Sorry for my english ;-)