View Single Post
Old 18th September 2005, 21:36
Super Moderator

Thanked 5,338 Times in 4,188 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenaka
on the other side,you mean there is no gui forsettings except use antivirus yes/no and use sa yes/no and set the score between ham/spam ?
Yes. ISPConfig is open source software and you can implement functions are missing.

Quote:
If I want to set other things like use razor, use pyzor, use dcc I would have to do it manually editing files? Could you at least specify where the master file is located so I do have to change only that one file and every new user gets the new settings automatically.
Please have a look in the directory /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/tools/spamassin/ as stated in my post above. There is a directory etc inside with the global spamassassin configuration file.

Quote:
What about the bayes db - is there one for each mal user or one for each domain? it looks a biot strange, I have setup one domain with 2 mailusers, in the folder /var/www/domain1.com/ is a .spamassassin folder in the folder /var/www/www.web-designerz.de/user1 is no .spamassassin folder while user2 has this folder inside his homeirectory...?

shouldn't every user have one?
seems like the user I appoint as administrator gets his settings stored inside the folder containig the domain he is administrering - can anyone confirm that?
One bayes DB for each user. The home directory of the administrator of a website is the root directory of this website (compare /etc/passwd).

Quote:
any chance to be ableto set the antivirus and sa settings from a gui? like I want to change that virus emailget delivered into users mailbox.virusfolder...
You may extend the software if you need these functions.

Quote:
is there a howto implement a sa-learn script, checking for mails I manually move into .spam folder learning them as spam and checking mails I move from .spam to inbox, learning them, as ham?
I dont think that such a howto exitsts for ISPConfig.