View Single Post
Old 1st August 2012, 02:52

Hello again falko, and thanks for all of your help. I think, I have solved the problem After that I spend almost 48 hours I took line by line the whole edited coding and figure out that I should comment the following line::

Code:
fastcgi_param  PATH_TRANSLATED    $document_root$fastcgi_path_info;
and also at the beginning and for some reason the following line doesn't work for me...

Code:
access_log /var/log/nginx/access.log main;
To be clear, seems that's microcaching are perfect since seems to be work fine to me (i don't know if there is anyway to confirm that ) I just make a test load time test, and the results was amazing, website loads almost 3 times faster than before got from 890ms to 433ms..

if someone has a problem with that, don't bother to check the security access on php-fpm doesn't make sense, since you set PATH_TRANSLATED into your own root you must specify your root folder, or either you can just comment the line. Third solution, is to create an extra conf file for php-fpm (that you will allow access to .php and .html file ) but outside of the php-fpm file and you should declared the values in the main conf file so php-fpm call file that I non-root users can read... ( the final solution isn't tested, I mentioned just in case if someone isn't able to fix this kind of problem by the other ways)

at the end, for access_log ......... remove the "main"; for some reason that I am trying to understand, nginx isn't able to restart or reload!!

Special thanks to falko for all help!!!