Originally Posted by cfoe
not directly related to the content I would postpone the article until the launch of 3.0.5.
Anyone with me on this?
I think it will take some time until we have a complete blog article with all the things we (and at first falko and till) are happy with.
So I am fine with waiting 'till 3.0.5.
I will try to get a first version of the plesk import ready until then, maybe this can help, too.