View Single Post
  #15  
Old 5th June 2012, 16:55
vexcor vexcor is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 14
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Hi, I tried some things with DB and here is results:
1. After change column updated - nothing
2. After change updated on slave - nothing
3. Update ispconfig from svn - now work
So I made change column updated on both servers, I deleted lock in temp and I performed update to svn version. After this slave began with replication, but queue on master was stoped and slave worked, so I performed update from svn on master too and after this everything worked like a charm.
With version 3.0.4.5 stable system looks like cron didnt work and queue was stoped, after update every job in queue started and now its all clean and everything work. I tested cron too and cron worked without problem. I dont know where is problem and what was a right solution.
Evening I will try update on localhost not production and I will see.
Thank you very much for some hints.
Reply With Quote