View Single Post
Old 9th February 2012, 23:26

Default ISPConfig3 won't start after update

I updated from 3.0.3.x (don't remember) to 3.0.4.2. Initially I recenved an error message during the update so I exited and then restarted the update. This time it went fine and ISPConfig started ok but when I restarted Apache I got these errors...

Code:
Starting httpd2 (prefork) Warning: SuexecUserGroup directive requires SUEXEC wrapper.
Warning: SuexecUserGroup directive requires SUEXEC wrapper.
[Thu Feb 09 22:38:03 2012] [warn] NameVirtualHost 192.168.1.14:80 has no VirtualHosts
[Thu Feb 09 22:38:03 2012] [warn] NameVirtualHost 192.168.1.14:443 has no VirtualHosts

After much searching on the forum I found a tutorial about installing fcgid which broke the ISPConfig. It will not start neither will phpMyadmin

ISPConfig gives...

Code:
Server error!

The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there was an error in a CGI script.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.
Error 500
and phpMyAdmin gives...

Code:
Server error!

The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there was an error in a CGI script.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.
Error 500
As far as I can see all virtual hosts are at *:80 and *:443 no sites have a ip address set.

My OS is openSUSE 11.3 (32bit) and I used the Perfect Server Tutorial.

These are the instructions I excecuted

a2dismod php5

uncommented "cgi.fix_pathinfo=1" in /etc/php5/fastcgi/php.ini

This caused a load or errors on restarting apache so I reversed the edit to php.ini and did "a2enmod php5"

All the virtual hosts run fine.

when I restart apache I get the suExec and NameVirtualHost Errors as before and the errors on starting ISPC and phpMyAdmin.

The only other thing I remember doing was to delete some old vhost files for defunct sites.

Oops!
Sponsored Links