View Single Post
Old 30th January 2012, 05:14

Default ISPconfig 3: can't add new database

I think I may have a similar problem - All was well, I realised I hadn't enabled Jailkit, so set it up, then did an ispconfig_update to enable it...Still major problems with it, so scrapped that idea and now using internal-sftp for the sftp uploads for clients (which is all we needed anyway...)

However since doing that, if I try and setup a new database it has an error up the top of the page when you click "Add New Database"

DB::query(SELECT client_id FROM sys_group WHERE groupid = ) -> mysqli_query You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1DB::query(SELECT client_id FROM sys_group WHERE groupid = ) -> mysqli_query You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1

However you can continue to create the database...What happens then is the Database is created but the "User" is not created on the MYSQL server, and subsequently that user is then not given access to the database itself. I quickly add these details in the background using webmin and tested the database, it was OK.

But seeing these posts, I'm wondering if there might be a problem with one or two of the dbispconfig database tables that is causing this problem....and if so How do I fix it? maybe an mysqld consistancy check against that database...? re-index...? or is there an ispconfig_db_repair.php program somewhere...?

Thanks muchly in advance

Also looking at the web_database table in dbispconfig it actually contains the username and password...it just didn't seem to translate to the MYSQL user and database permissions...and /var/logs/httpd/error_log is showing nothing...

Last edited by nicademus; 30th January 2012 at 05:20. Reason: Extra Info