1) Safemode is deprecated and will be removed in new PHP versions.It has been replaced by more granular security functions like open_basedir, disable_functions etc. Please see PHP manualfor details. Beside that, see 2).
2) If you create a website as administrator for the client, then the client can not alter these settings.
3) The FTP quota is always as "sub" quota of the website quota, so even if you set it to -1 the client can not upload more data then you set in the web quota.
4) I will check that, but deleting the cert here with ISPConfig 220.127.116.11 works for me.
5) These settings are required and useful for advanced users. If you are more familar with ISPConfig and know more about the underlaying permission system, you will see that.
Last edited by till; 23rd January 2012 at 15:38.