View Single Post
  #43  
Old 9th January 2012, 01:38
m.xander m.xander is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 81
Thanks: 5
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default Changed the server name...

Hello... after reading the post from Falko as well I've changed the server name.

In ISPConfig have changed the name of the server to server1.urbancampsite.com

In /etc/postfix/main.cf have changed myhostname to server1.urbancampsite.com
then ;
Code:
service postfix restart
Still no success sending from anyuser@urbancampsite.com

The was no spacial reason to have my own name servers, I just figured while I was going to have a crack at this I'd get my own nameservers and learn a bit about that as well... I figured that it would better for clients to have ns1.urbancampsite.com rather than ns1.somebodyelse.com that's all...

Webmin is now installed Falko so if you've got further thoughts...
Reply With Quote