View Single Post
Old 20th December 2011, 11:09

Default ispconfig 3.0.3.1 with nginx - updates give "Error while sending INIT_DB packet"

I seem to be getting "stuck" jobs now, all I'm doing it trying to add an nginx rule. That job processes and nginx updates OK, but it's still showing as a stuck job and attempts to do the same thing every minute. In other words, if I change a site config, then 10 mins later manually edit that file (just to test!), 1 minute later it will be back to how it was in ISPC.

Thanks to this post I can now remove the stuck job, but it's happening all the time. The only other change I've made is to change all the tables on all my db's to be InnoDB, as recommended...well, everywhere now, as it's the default. All other aspects of ispconfig and my site work well.

Here's the ISPC error log:

Code:
PHP Warning:  Error while sending INIT_DB packet. PID=13096 in /usr/local/ispconfig/server/lib/classes/db_mysql.inc.php on line 104
PHP Stack trace:
PHP   1. {main}() /usr/local/ispconfig/server/server.php:0
PHP   2. modules->processDatalog() /usr/local/ispconfig/server/server.php:162
PHP   3. db->query() /usr/local/ispconfig/server/lib/classes/modules.inc.php:228
PHP   4. mysql_select_db() /usr/local/ispconfig/server/lib/classes/db_mysql.inc.php:104
nginx: [warn] conflicting server name "localhost" on 0.0.0.0:80, ignored
PHP Warning:  Error while sending INIT_DB packet. PID=13130 in /usr/local/ispconfig/server/lib/classes/db_mysql.inc.php on line 104
PHP Stack trace:
PHP   3. db->query() /usr/local/ispconfig/server/lib/classes/modules.inc.php:228
PHP   4. mysql_select_db() /usr/local/ispconfig/server/lib/classes/db_mysql.inc.php:104
PHP Warning:  Error while sending INIT_DB packet. PID=13165 in /usr/local/ispconfig/server/lib/classes/db_mysql.inc.php on line 104
PHP Stack trace:
PHP Warning:  Error while sending INIT_DB packet. PID=13218 in /usr/local/ispconfig/server/lib/classes/db_mysql.inc.php on line 104
PHP Stack trace:
and so on.

Last edited by talkingnews; 20th December 2011 at 11:13.
Sponsored Links