View Single Post
Old 9th December 2011, 18:02

Default Ispconfig 3 and created zones dns

Is something wrong with a creation zones dns on ispconfig 3?? i mean when i created one zone to my domain (domain.com), ispconfig 3 created this:
A example.com. 5.6.7.8 0
A mail 5.6.7.8 0
A www 5.6.7.8 0
MX example.com. mail.example.com.. 10
NS example.com. ns1.mydomain.com. 0
NS example.com. ns2.mydomain.com. 0

i created on my domain panel a registres type a ns1.domain.com and ns2.domain.com. But i used intodns.com and show me this.

Category Status Test name Information

Parent

TLD Parent Check: WARNING: Looks like the parent servers do not have information for your TLD when asked. This is ok but can be confusing.

DNS Parent sent Glue: The parent nameserver ns1.cctld.co is not sending out GLUE for every nameservers listed, meaning he is sending out your nameservers host names without sending the A records of those nameservers. It's ok but you have to know that this will require an extra A lookup that can delay a little the connections to your site. This happens a lot if you have nameservers on different TLD (domain.com for example with nameserver ns.domain.org.).

NS

NS records from your nameservers: NS records got from your nameservers listed at the parent NS are:
Oups! I could not get any nameservers from your nameservers (the ones listed at the parent server). Please verify that they are not lame nameservers and are configured properly.

Mismatched NS records: WARNING: One or more of your nameservers did not return any of your NS records.

Same Glue: Hmm,I do not consider this to be an error yet, since I did not detect any nameservers at your nameservers.

Mismatched NS records: WARNING: One or more of your nameservers did not return any of your NS records.

DNS servers responded ERROR: One or more of your nameservers did not respond:
The ones that did not respond are:
1.2.3.4 (1.2.3.4 is my ip ns record)

Multiple Nameservers: ERROR: Looks like you have less than 2 nameservers. According to RFC2182 section 5 you must have at least 3 nameservers, and no more than 7. Having 2 nameservers is also ok by me.

Nameservers are lame ERROR: looks like you have lame nameservers. The following nameservers are lame:
1.2.3.4 (1.2.3.4 is my ip ns record)

Missing nameservers reported by your nameservers You should already know that your NS records at your nameservers are missing, so here it is again:

NS1.mydomain.com.
NS2.mydomain.com.

SOA

SOA record No valid SOA record came back!

MX Records Oh well, I did not detect any MX records so you probably don't have any and if you know you should have then they may be missing at your nameservers!

WWW A Record Your www.myexample.com A record is:
www.myexample.com [5.6.7.8] (5.6.7.8 is my ip public).

I dont modify nothing, i just created with ispconfig panel and registre ns1 and ns2, and on my domain panel to. My website is see on ww.example.com, but i cant resolve if i type example.com, i send emails but i cant receive. If i type nslookup MX
Server: 5.6.7.8
Address: 5.6.7.8#53

Non-authoritative answer:
*** Can't find MX: No answer

and

nslookup ns
Server: 5.6.7.8
Address: 5.6.7.8#53

** server can't find ns: NXDOMAIN

Any help, i mistake something??

:-S
Sponsored Links