View Single Post
Old 5th December 2011, 08:57

Hi Falko,

You deserve a gold medal. Thank you for your responses. Now Falko can login to http://192.168.0.174/webmail. I still had problem installing php-mssql and I hope it would not be a big deal to have that. The message was;

[root@server1 ~]# yum install php-mssql
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror, presto, priorities, refresh-packagekit
Loading mirror speeds from cached hostfile
* base: mirror.5ninesolutions.com
* epel: mirror.hmc.edu
* extras: mirrors.login.com
* rpmforge: fr2.rpmfind.net
* updates: mirror.san.fastserv.com
1070 packages excluded due to repository priority protections
Setting up Install Process
Resolving Dependencies
--> Running transaction check
---> Package php-mssql.x86_64 0:5.3.3-1.el6 set to be updated
--> Processing Dependency: php-pdo >= 5.3.3 for package: php-mssql-5.3.3-1.el6.x86_64
--> Processing Dependency: libsybdb.so.5()(64bit) for package: php-mssql-5.3.3-1.el6.x86_64
--> Running transaction check
---> Package freetds.x86_64 0:0.91-1.el6 set to be updated
---> Package php-mssql.x86_64 0:5.3.3-1.el6 set to be updated
--> Processing Dependency: php-pdo >= 5.3.3 for package: php-mssql-5.3.3-1.el6.x86_64
--> Finished Dependency Resolution
Error: Package: php-mssql-5.3.3-1.el6.x86_64 (epel)
Requires: php-pdo >= 5.3.3
Installed: php-pdo-5.3.2-6.el6_0.1.x86_64 (@updates)
php-pdo = 5.3.2-6.el6_0.1
Available: php-pdo-5.3.2-6.el6.x86_64 (base)
php-pdo = 5.3.2-6.el6
You could try using --skip-broken to work around the problem
You could try running: rpm -Va --nofiles --nodigest
[root@server1 ~]#

The server I am assuming is running well. The ISPConfig, the phpMyAdmin and webmail are working and I can access them. I had few questions. I tried to send an email to my yahoo mail address from webmail and I did not receive any mail from falko user. Does it mean I have to add domain information in postfix? I am ready to install the web-script I have and I am still unclear which folder is the web folder to upload the script? Do you know which folder is web folder by default under ISPConfig? In order for this server to fully be functional as a home server which can be appreciable on the Internet, do I have to do anything else? I have the domain already from godaddy. I have to mention that I bought ISPConfig manual and the focus of this manual is how to install the ISPConfig on a single server or multiple mirror servers focusing more on the Debian and Ubuntu servers etc and does not say that much beyond the installation. I mean after the successful installation of ISPConfig and uploading the web script and successful installation of the web-script, do I have to do further more configurations? Thank you again.