No such luck with turning off suExec. (+ I have a niggling feeling that Joomla needs suExec)
This to me is starting to look similar to the issues with Squirrel Mail - it seems as though Mailman does not like the environment required by Joomla.
However that being said I have tried different php settings to no avail - I have just tried setting up a list in a test environment that is not Joomla friendly but still getting a 404 error.
This is becoming somewhat frustrating - I have attached screenshots of my ISP Config settings to see if they can shed some more light....
Last edited by Tastiger; 12th November 2011 at 21:04.