View Single Post
Old 8th November 2011, 10:59
Super Moderator

Thanked 5,612 Times in 4,423 Posts

Quote:
also the Übersicht anzeigen show the old status info and on klick to more information the link disappears but nothin' happens.
Thats something different, its just a broken more link. See here:

http://bugtracker.ispconfig.org/inde...s&task_id=1834

Quote:
for security reasons i disabled in php.ini a lot of functions because i had some unwanted visitors (c99_):
disable_functions ="symlink,shell_exec,exec,proc_close,proc_open, pop en,system,dl,passthru,escapeshellarg,escapeshellcm d,myshellexec,c99_buff_prepare,c99_sess_put,fpasst hru"

i think the shell_exec, or exec causes the failure.
Ok, that explains the problem. ISPConfig can not work if you disabled these functions for cli scripts. Disabling these functions will also stop the server part and jobqueue processing, or at least they will not result in a usable configuration.

Debian has 3 different php.ini files, you can disable these functions safely in the apache2/php.ini and the cgi/php.ini, but dont disable any functions in the cli/php.ini as nearly all functions you blacklisted are required. By the way, disabling shell functions for shell scripts does not make sense anyway, as the cli php.ini is for shell scripts like the ispconfig server and update scripts only.

Last edited by till; 8th November 2011 at 11:36.