View Single Post
Old 22nd September 2011, 19:09
Super Moderator

Thanked 4,996 Times in 3,909 Posts

Quote:
When i create a website, i need to assign a ip?
Yes.

Quote:
mean if i create 3 websites they need it 3 ip fixed?
No. You can run as many websites on one IP as you like. Just ssl websites need separate IP addresses, if you dont use SNI.

Quote:
Just i remember that i can join to my site typing the ip address on my browser, but is the same ip server, and when i change the ip site i cant join on my site typing a new ip address site.
To access a website, you enter the domain name of that site in the URL bar of the browser and not the IP address.

Quote:
A second question is for the DNS zones. If i have only one server and when i create a DNS Zones, how i create that NS1 and NS2 to assign on my domain web?? i was create thats zones on my website, but my domain web said: NameServer ns1.xxxxxx.xxx.xx is not a valid Nameserver. So how i create thats dns zones??
If you have just one server, then you should consider to create the dns zones in the dns server of the domain registry where you bought the domains instead of running your own dns server. If you really want to run your own dns, then you ned a second server or rent some secondary dns service from your domain registrar or any other company.