Hi all !!
I fight with ispconfig 184.108.40.206 since a week and still can't make it work.
I'm on ubuntu 11.04 installed with all options.
- Most services are "green" and start without problem
- I cant access to my websites
- dovecot seem to have a problem to connect (init: dovecot main process (10178) terminated with status 89).
- Pure-ftpd start without error, I can connect to ftp using a "hand made" system user, but not with ispconfig user.
- I can connect to ispconfig database (command line) using config in /etc/pure-ftpd/db/mysql.cnf (copy the crypted password) and ISPconfig FTP users are in table ftp_user
- phpmyadmin is running but I can't connect with any account.
- And I still have problems with certificates who don't work after trying every solutions.
So I don't know what's wrong. If anyone had a sugestion ?