View Single Post
Old 5th September 2011, 15:05

My problem was based on following the tutorial The Perfect SpamSnake and I found the solution. I restored my main.cf and rad again this paragraph in the spamsnake tutorial:

Quote:
Setup Instructions for Baruwa

Once you've created the user account, you'll get two new tabs on that page, Profile Settings and Associated Addresses.

Fill out Profile Settings choosing Domain Admin and set a low score of 6 and a high score of 9 and check scan email.

Click the + sign under Associated Addresses and enter a domains for which the user is the admin of eg. domain.com. domain.com will show up under Associated Addresses.

Click on domain.com and you'll be taken into Domain Information, where you'll be able to setup SMTP delivery information. Go ahead and add the receiving smtp server, or the ip of the receiving smtp server. Select enable and if you use a non-standard port, set it, otherwise use 25. Once you've done that, you can click on the test button next to the pencil, to see if your receiving server will accept the connection.

Now, you can log out as admin, and log in as the user you just setup and mails should start flowing.

The relay_recipients, relay_domains and transports settings in /etc/postfix/main.cf will use the entries you've provided in Baruwa. Therefore, no hash file is required.
The associated queries in the mysql cf files will pull the result in the proper format and feed it to postfix for use.

However, if you'd like to use a hash for any of your config files, use the following as an example of how to setup /etc/postfix/main.cf: