View Single Post
Old 28th July 2011, 18:33

Talking

Thank you for the quick response

Quote:
Originally Posted by till View Post
The database tables get generated automatically when you call the edit file the first time. I'am sure that this works in ISPConfig 3.0.3.3 as I used it yesterday when coding the VM module. You hould get a error message if its not possible to create the table. Which exact messages do you get when you call the edit file in the browser?
the message I get is:
Code:
Table 'dbispconfig.support_act' doesn't exist
what I did to get this response is:
-- duplicate /usr/local/ispconfig/interface/web/help to /usr/local/ispconfig/interface/web/drupispc
-- change all the appearances of the word "help" with the word "drupispc", and the word "message" with the word "act" (even in the file names).
-- try to use the "send" form

Quote:
How do you want to integrate drupal and ispconfig? Shall ispconfig websites be created from drupal or shall drupal be installed automatically in a website from within ispconfig?
I have a drupal installation in /var/www/drupal

What I imagine for this module, roughly speaking, is a button (create drupal) next to a websites listbox (in this case example.com chosen), on click:
# mkdir /var/www/example.com/drupalsite
# mkdir /var/www/example.com/drupalsite/files
# mkdir /var/www/example.com/drupalsite/themes
# mkdir /var/www/example.com/drupalsite/modules
# cp -a /var/www/sites/default/default.settings.php /var/www/example.com/drupalsite/settings.php
# ln -s /var/www/example.com/drupalsite /var/www/sites/example.com
# chown ...
# chmod ...

to get this scheme to work you have to add /var/www/drupal to the PHP open_basedir, and use
Code:

DocumentRoot /var/www/drupal
php_admin_flag safe_mode Off
in apache directives. (using the options of the example.com website within ispconfig)

I think this way does not affect the file permission structure of ispconfig 3 (almost), and allow the client to manage his/her relevant drupal files.

Last edited by boclodoa; 28th July 2011 at 19:30.