View Single Post
Old 26th July 2011, 12:24

Quote:
Originally Posted by till View Post
The ssl key is in the ssl directory of the website. It does not get chnaged when you upload the cert, so you did not lost the key as the trustico support guessed. I explained you above the possible reasons for the error message, either the trustico ssl cert is not based on the csr generated by ispconfig or you accidently generated a new csr and key instaed of saving it.
I deleted the SSL cert, and then recreated a new SSL Request via the website SSL tab, and made sure I selected 'Create Certificate'

And then used this new SSL request on the trustico site to replace the previous one.

I then took the new SSL cert, copied into the 'SSL Certificate' field in ISPConfig, made sure I selected 'Save Certificate', and saved.

Same problem, same error:
[Tue Jul 26 22:15:06 2011] [error] Unable to configure RSA server private key
[Tue Jul 26 22:15:06 2011] [error] SSL Library Error: 185073780 error:0B080074:x509 certificate routines:X509_check_private_key:key values mismatch

In my Trustico account I can view the SSL certificate I have purchased, and it shows the CSR used.

When I do a diff on this CSR from the Trustico system, to the 'SSL Request' listed on the SSL tab for the website in ISPConfig, the CSR's match, exactly.

So what else could be wrong?

In the Trustico account I also see a 'Root/CA' certificate. (this is a RapidSSL cert)
Does this effect anything?
Do I need to put this in the 'SSL Bundle' field in ISPConfig?