OK i have passed the install.
1. Cant logon with default username/password [admin,admin] with ISPConfig.
2. I can view my ISPConfig default website from within my network, but not from outside. I have configured port forwarding to the server; both 80/81. Should it be in a DMZ instead?
3. I have a DYNDNS site: xventures.dnsalias.net
that is forwarded to my Apache and ISPConfig server (80/81). I cant see the ISPConfig site from their. Is it a Fedora firewall problem?
4. Is their a way of changing the username/password to logon to ISPConfig homepage without being logged in?
5. When setting up MySQL i think i used a user name of test instead of root could this be the problem im having when trying to logon to ISPConfig? How do i change that if its the problem?
Thanks for your patience.