The ISPConfig 3 Billing Module is an extension for ISPConfig 3 to add billing and invoicing features to the ISPConfig 3 Control Panel. The Billing Module is tightly integrated into ISPConfig and can be accessed from within the ISPConfig 3 administrator login. Please find below the feature list and the download links for the manuals which describe all features in detail.
- Create invoices by invoice editor.
- Automatically create invoices based on recurring items / subscriptions (e.g.
- domains, websites, support contracts, etc.).
- Save invoices as PDF file.
- Creation of credits.
- Sending invoices via email.
- Sending payment reminders via email.
- Item templates
- Email templates
- Support for multiple clients / companies with separate account number ranges.
- Providing client invoices in the ISPConfig login.
- Expansion of client attitudes from ISPConfig to specific details such as bill payment, e-mail of the billing and payment gateway.
- Automatic assignment of account numbers.
- Creating recurring items based on the ISPConfig client templates.
- The Billing Module is integrated in ISPConfig and ISPConfig can be accessed via the administrator login.
- The Billing Module is delivered in source code, so that individual adjustments are possible.
- Support for PayPal payments.
- Dashboard plugin to display invoices in the client login.
- External payment link landing page for automated payments from customers.
Please visit ispconfig.org for details and the online demo: