View Single Post
Old 16th June 2011, 22:40

Default Postfix 550 - User unknown in virtual mailbox table / google apps

People, right now I have a site (oscommerce) that uses a form to send a mail from the page...

As I understand, the error that I am getting is that "informes@altezaunderwear.com.ar doesn't exist". That is true, that mailbox doesn't exist because mx records for this domains are pointing to google apps.

Jun 16 16:02:29 mx1 postfix/smtpd[5029]: NOQUEUE: reject: RCPT from site1.tecatest.com.ar[190.183.254.108]: 550 5.1.1 <informes@altezaunderwear.com.ar>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual mailbox table; from=<web4@site1.tecatest.com.ar> to=<informes@altezaunderwear.com.ar> proto=ESMTP helo=<site1.tecatest.com.ar>

So, I have a multiserver enviroment. site1 is web server, it only wait for emails from localhost, and relay these mails to mail server. Mail server rejects them with error 550...

How can I solve this? I need that emails go first to dns, and then define where to be relayed (to my mailserver or to another server, eg: google).

Do I have to change something in main.cf of my mailserver? maybe "mydestination value"?

My mailserver is named: mx1.tecatest.com.ar

mydestination = mx1.tecatest.com.ar, localhost, localhost.localdomain
Sponsored Links