View Single Post
Old 15th June 2011, 17:59

Talking

I followed the ISPConfig 3 owners manual that I downloaded here from this site. The part of the tutorial that I followed is:
Installing A Multiserver Setup With Dedicated Web, Email, DNS And MySQL Database Servers On Debian With ISPConfig 3.
In that tutorial you had me install postfix, postfix-mysql, postfix-doc, dovecot-imapd, dovecot-pop3d on a seperate email
server that is not on the webserver running ispconfig 3. I have 5 seperate physical boxes running each service.

:HERE IS MY SETUP:

webserver - apache, ispconfig

mailserver - postfix, postfix-mysql, postfix-doc, dovecot-imapd, dovecot-pop3d

database server - mysql

ns1 - bind9

ns2 - bind9 - mirroring ns1

What I would like to accomplish is to install RoundCube Mail so that each client can login to their own webmail from their own doamin
i.e. mydomain.com/webmail. I have read almost every tutorial on RoundCube and as far as I can tell they are all describing the
RoundCube installation going on the webserver which also runs the mail server in a single box and mine are seperated. I believe
I am supposed to install RoundCube on the web/ispconfig3 server then configure it to point to the mail server? I simply do not
know how to do this based on what I'm reading. If you could point me in the right direction that would be great

Thanks in advace

Quote:
Originally Posted by falko View Post
I think you have to install RoundCube on each server.