View Single Post
Old 8th March 2011, 16:50

Ispconfig 3.0.32, Ubuntu 10.10 64 bit vps, 512Mb RAM

I had to give up with cron entirely when something happened so that when I made a change, when cron kicked in the next minute, I could watch the update process climb up the "top" table until it was using all the memory, and the server ground to a halt.

Commenting out the line

Code:
* * * * * /usr/local/ispconfig/server/server.sh > /dev/null 2>> /var/log/ispconfig/cron.log
in crontab allowed my server to live, and I was happily using

sh /usr/local/ispconfig/server/server.sh

to get things moving. Yes, I might have to do it 10-15 times in a row, but at least I knew it would happen.

Now all I get is:

Code:
08.03.2011-15:35 - DEBUG - Set Lock: /usr/local/ispconfig/server/temp/.ispconfig_lock
08.03.2011-15:35 - DEBUG - Found 3 changes, starting update process.
postqueue: warning: Mail system is down -- accessing queue directly
(It's always said that last line, as I don't have any mail services running. Hasn't been a problem before).

In cron.log, the last few lines are:

Code:
PHP Notice:  Undefined offset: 1 in /usr/local/ispconfig/server/cron_daily.php on line 95
Warning: Truncating oversized referrer field
Warning: Truncating oversized referrer field
PHP Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/ispconfig/server/cron_daily.php on line 216
PHP Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/ispconfig/server/cron_daily.php on line 330

However, this isn't much help as it doesn't have a timestamp.

All that's in the queue are a couple of site changes and a new mysql user and database.

Code:
2011-03-08 11:31	mydomain.com	Insert	web_database	
2011-03-05 10:15	mydomain.com	Update	web_domain	
2011-03-05 10:12	mydomain.com	Update	web_domain
How can I see what the commands are and what might be blocking it?