View Single Post
Old 3rd March 2011, 23:25

Default Awstats anytime update

Below is a cut off, of the default cron file of ISPConfig 3.
Till, can we use it to update awstats, as frequently as we want?

My replacements:
- I removed every logrotate action you had and everything else, that had to do with modifying files
- I erased every yesterday variable and I used the default access.log for each website
- I tested it.

As I see after the tests, when I run it , then the stats REPLACED and updated for today. When the real cron runs every night, then the stats created with the above script, replaced again bringing us back to the state that ISPConfig wants. If (after 00:30) I run the script again, then the stats replaced again, but actually only the 'new' day is modified.

I think it works. Can I have your opinion?

Code:
<?php
require('/usr/local/ispconfig/server/lib/config.inc.php');
require('/usr/local/ispconfig/server/lib/app.inc.php');

set_time_limit(0);

// make sure server_id is always an int
$conf['server_id'] = intval($conf['server_id']);

// Load required base-classes
$app->uses('ini_parser,file,services,getconf');

#######################################################################################################
// Create awstats statistics
#######################################################################################################
$sql = "SELECT domain_id, domain, document_root FROM web_domain WHERE stats_type = 'awstats' AND server_id = ".$conf['server_id'];
$records = $app->db->queryAllRecords($sql);

$web_config = $app->getconf->get_server_config($conf['server_id'], 'web');

foreach($records as $rec) {
        $logfile = escapeshellcmd($rec['document_root'].'/log/access.log');

$domain = escapeshellcmd($rec['domain']);
        $statsdir = escapeshellcmd($rec['document_root'].'/web/stats');
        $awstats_pl = $web_config['awstats_pl'];
        $awstats_buildstaticpages_pl = $web_config['awstats_buildstaticpages_pl'];

$awstats_conf_dir = $web_config['awstats_conf_dir'];
        $awstats_website_conf_file = $web_config['awstats_conf_dir'].'/awstats.'.$domain.'.conf';

if(is_file($awstats_website_conf_file)) unlink($awstats_website_conf_file);

if(!is_file($awstats_website_conf_file)) {
                $awstats_conf_file_content = 'Include "'.$awstats_conf_dir.'/awstats.conf"
LogFile="/var/log/ispconfig/httpd/'.$domain.'/access.log"
SiteDomain="'.$domain.'"

HostAliases="www.'.$domain.' localhost 127.0.0.1"';
                file_put_contents($awstats_website_conf_file,$awstats_conf_file_content);
        }

if(!@is_dir($statsdir)) mkdir($statsdir);

// awstats_buildstaticpages.pl -update -config=mydomain.com -lang=en -dir=/var/www/domain.com/web/stats -awstatsprog=/path/to/awstats.pl
        $command = "$awstats_buildstaticpages_pl -update -config='$domain' -lang=en -dir='$statsdir' -awstatsprog='$awstats_pl'";

if($awstats_pl != '' && $awstats_buildstaticpages_pl != '' && fileowner($awstats_pl) == 0 && fileowner($awstats_buildstaticpages_pl) == 0) {
                exec($command);
                rename($rec['document_root'].'/web/stats/awstats.'.$domain.'.html',$rec['document_root'].'/web/stats/index.html');
                $app->log('Created awstats statistics with command: '.$command,LOGLEVEL_DEBUG);
        } else {
                $app->log("No awstats statistics created. Either $awstats_pl or $awstats_buildstaticpages_pl is not owned by root user.",LOGLEVEL_WARN);
        }

}

die("finished.\n");
?>
I named the file as /usr/local/ispconfig/server/mycron.php and I can run it as
Code:
/usr/bin/php -q /usr/local/ispconfig/server/mycron.php

Last edited by 8omas; 3rd March 2011 at 23:32.
Sponsored Links