I'm getting the same message and running the latest version of Ubuntu. I followed the Ubuntu 10.10 tutorial
. I've tried updating all the packages but the newest version of ClamAV isn't available yet. Is this something to worry about or is it safe to wait until Ubuntu has updated the package? If not, what would you recommend with regard to updating?