If your webcam works with another software, you go to step third.
If none, follow this:
- You have to read this: https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Webcam
- If your webcam be supported by Ubuntu, you install cheese:
sudo apt-get install cheese
Then test your webcam with cheese. If it works go to step third.
- You change Capture Method, Device Format, Capture Palete and choose the best one for your webcam.
If it works, /dev/video0 is green.
- Make sure Zoneminder is Running. ( http://picasaweb.google.com/letshare...50885065119250
- Added www-data user.
- /dev/video0 it mean /dev/video number zero not letter o.