View Single Post
Old 27th April 2006, 09:45
Super Moderator

Thanked 5,253 Times in 4,119 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliver.blaha
Another question:
As far as I understand the code, users are not really deleted in "user_delete", but only disabled, and get really purged in "web_user_clean". But the mbox file is already deleted in "user_delete"... Where should I delete cyrus mailboxes? Btw, it doesn't hurt creating mailboxes that already exist (e.g. when restoring).
If you can recreate the mailboxes easily when the user is restored, put the code in user_delete.

Quote:
And last: I'm quite sure I'll finish cyrus work today or tomorrow, cyrus interface itself is complete, just some cosmetic changes to do. But I still have to implement some imit checks.
Thats great. Please notify me when you checked in your changes, i would like to add some minor enhancements to the mail user form and wont break your large patch

Quote:
Last question for this post: Cyrus IMAP is managed by an administrator user. This username is not hardcoded, but settable in /etc/imapd.conf. This means I need an option in ISPConfig to specify username and password of this user. Where should I add them? config.inc.php or isp_server?
1 Vote for isp_server.

Quote:
Maybe I should extend the installer to recognize if cyrus is installed, and if yes, ask during setup?
That will be the optimum. Or you introduce a new variable in dist.txt which contains the default cyrus user of the linux distribution.