View Single Post
  #5  
Old 28th September 2010, 13:28
Showa Showa is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 59
Thanks: 3
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

After rebuilding the server according the howto SASL and PAM where there. Maybe there was something wrong using the repo for installing Dovecot.

I used this:
[atrpms]
name=Red Hat Enterprise $releasever - $basearch - ATrpms
baseurl=http://dl.atrpms.net/el$releasever-$basearch/atrpms/stable
gpgcheck=1
gpgkey=http://ATrpms.net/RPM-GPG-KEY.atrpms
enabled=1
includepkgs=dovecot*
[atrpms-testing]
name=Red Hat Enterprise $releasever - $basearch - ATrpms-testing
baseurl=http://dl.atrpms.net/el$releasever-$basearch/atrpms/testing
gpgcheck=1
gpgkey=http://ATrpms.net/RPM-GPG-KEY.atrpms
enabled=1
includepkgs=dovecot*

Updating was still a problem. I noticed there where a lot of i386 files installed, with a x86_64 equivalent. After removing all those files, yum update functioned.

With kind regards, Ad.
Reply With Quote