View Single Post
Old 17th September 2010, 21:29

Well... I think I got somewhere, still doing this weird 48meg default quota size, but I found in the mail.info file, everytime I go to create a new account (I have about 15 accounts now that I've created with the purpose of testing this quota issue) I get this error message

postfix/virtual[3450]: warning: connect to mysql server 127.0.0.1: Access denied for user 'dbuser'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

at the exact same time I get a followup message:

postfix/virtual[2019]: 2DE0738054C: to=<test@domain.tld>, relay=virtual, delay=0.04, delays=0.01/0.02/0/0.01, dsn=2.0.0, status=sent (delivered to maildir)

The mail does, in fact, come through, but I think this sql error is why it's not reading the quota information properly from the DB and getting this 50meg number from I don't know where.

EDIT--
Well, that was stupid, this morning when I first got in and started working, I moved a couple files around, namely the .cf files in the /etc/postfix directory, and their group got changed from postfix to root. Everything IS indeed working now as planned, but I still don't know where that 48meg default was coming from for the mailbox size when it couldn't connect to the SQLdb

Last edited by blinden; 17th September 2010 at 21:55.
Sponsored Links