After some investigation i founded that www.xxxxx.edu
uses a database, but this database is not shown on the ISP Site (www.xxxx.edu
) Opsion configuration page (ISPConfig panel).
It is strange because the CMS that reside on /web7/ uses a database that is not as it should be named web7db1
, but it is named web24db1
. I checked the CMS config-files.
All the uploading things through CMS were going to this db (web24db1) and no quota is performed on the website.
I created a new db through ispconfig webpanel and than i migrated the old db to the new one (web7db1). After doing this I deleted the old one (web24db1).
And now it ISPConfig is showing the right value.