Found something else out today.
- If i FORWARD a email to Hotmail it goes through right away.
- In fact i sent a message to hotmail that just containted ">" on six lines (one > perline) and that went through.
- But if i create a message of a couple of sentences it did not go through.
- I created a message copying and pasting the header info from another message and that went through.
- I created a message copying and pasting a one paragraph story from MSN and that did not go through.
This almost seems like there is something on my webmail server that is filtering what goes through to MSN via web mail. Would that be a safe asumption?