Hi, thanks for creating this package.
A few things about the configuration:
1) $go_info["server"]["server_url"] doesn't seem to exist. When I test the configuration with https://server/phpmyadmin/show_config_errors.php
, I get the message:
Notice: Undefined variable: go_info in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/phpmyadmin/config.inc.php on line 44
2) Why hiding databases by default? The great power of phpmyadmin is that you can view and manipulate all
tables with ease.
3) Why hiding database "test"? That is a usual name if you are playing around.
4) The configuration hides pmadb database "pmadb", while the default name for it is "phpmyadmin".
5) Is there a way to have the "verbose" name of the server set automatically?