View Single Post
Old 19th July 2010, 07:03

Default Upgrade 2.2.36 can't change users' information

I upgraded from 2.2.35 to 2.2.36 in a Ubuntu 9.10 KVM server instance. The upgrade required two passes through setup because I forgot about the issue with /usr/include/stdio.h, which had been reverted after the original 2.2.35 install, and so I had to restart the upgrade from the tar.gz unpacking. The second time through it ran as a new install (), although I entered the existing dbase names and password, and then ispConfig seemed to be configured correctly. It was working just fine until I needed to change a password for an existing user.

Went to the site, User & Email tab, clicked the username, entered new password, clicked Save, and saw "The username already is in use". The username is listed in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/users (logically as this is an existing and active user). The same error occurs if I try to make other changes, such as add a site to the user's email whitelist.

What do I need to do to allow changes to users' information? I hesitate to delete the username from /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/users due to the convoluted path to the upgrade -- in case there is something misconfigured.

Thanks!
Sponsored Links